Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why this way?

It seems that some people only care about themselves and their opinions. Why is me wanting to follow the Lord such a bad thing? These people in the world, who only care about being a brain, drive me crazy. I wrote a paper concerning Jane Eyre and how God was involved and my professor rejected it. She wanted us to write what we saw in the book, and I saw Christianity. She asked me to define it then said that she didn't want to argue about it. I didn't either. But she didn't really help me with my paper. Why was I wrong? Was I wrong because I didn't write about something that she agreed with? She told me that I took the easy way out with the paper. I don't think I did at all. I believe I took the hard way. I feel like evil just wants to drag me down and I am starting to fall into a hole. If I get this stupid depression in me again then I don't know what I will do. Drop my classes? Drop School? Quit work? I try my hardest and all I get is crapped on. I don't understand why life is this way...I could cry for help but no one listens. Who cares about me anyway? I don't...not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment