Friday, December 4, 2009

Bearing Good Fruit

After watching Joyce, I thought about some things:

There is a difference between being busy and being fruitful.


Sometimes I just sit around and wish...wishing that I was fruitful, wishing that I was in a church group. I realized that I need to make a decision: decision always means change. I am the only one that is going to stand before God and give an answer about my life. I need to follow God and fulfill my destiny. If I don't make a decision to do it, then the devil will steal my destiny. He will get me entangled into things that bear no fruit.

Making that decision seems hard to me because of my lack of faith. I am walking around the mountain and refuse to take the next step because of fear. Fear is keeping me from God's will? That sounds crazy when I say it, but I know that if I make the step, he will give me all that I need to complete what is in my destiny. I just have to make that first step. It is my fault for being this way. God gave us a choice. We can choose life, or we can choose death. I want life. I don't want to look back in my life, as an older person, and see that I did not do what I was suppose to do. I think that would be very sad.

Pray for me to make that first move. Let His Will Be Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment