Thursday, December 2, 2010

When you love someone, you talk about them!

What is so wrong about preaching the Word of God? Do you feel threatened by the name of JESUS? You shouldn't! He is the reason why we are alive! Just look up at the sky, or when a baby is born, or how our heart beats without us telling it to. So amazing this life! A glove is meant for a hand only, just like we are vessels meant to contain Christ and Christ ONLY!!! Try and fill it with something else, and you will not be doing what you were made for, and guaranteed you will not remain in peace with your life! Choose LIFE!

I was blind, but now I see! I do not fit in with the world, because I am not of the world! I do not want the things of the world! Jesus is the light and the way, and although I am not perfect, I want to pursue the Lord with all my heart, and all my soul, and all my being!

No comments:

Post a Comment