Friday, January 7, 2011

Checking myself!

When I start becoming self-aware, I soon realize that others don't seem as bad as I thought... after all, we are human and no one is perfect!



We(meaning me) should be able to forgive, even if we don't receive an apology, because God forgives us over and over and over again! I don't think that we should let people run all over us, but I do believe that we should ease up on them.



Strange thing lately is that whenever I point the finger at someone else, the finger always comes back to me! Isn't that how it should be? Instead of wasting time correcting other people, we should be correcting ourselves and checking ourselves!



For instance, if I am angry that someone is talking bad about me and then I go and talk bad about them, aren't I doing the same thing that they are doing??!!!



I am still learning these lessons the hard way! If we all started looking at fixing our own actions instead of trying to fix others, maybe this world would be a better place and we wouldn't think that we are better than someone else just because we have a characteristic or quality that they don't have.



God has given each of us different gifts! One person may lack in communication, but be great with helping others with their hands. Should we down that person because they can't communicate, or should be go by the golden rule that we should treat others as we want to be treated and help them with their issue instead of tearing them down for it?!



I think we all have different strengths and weaknesses so that we can work together to make each other stronger!



Love goes a long way! Maybe instead of being so prideful because that one person hurt me, I need to show that person the Love that God has shown me. Maybe that person is bitter and just needs Love! If I come in and be bitter back, then what is that going to accomplish??? Who am I anyway to judge them?? I wouldn't want them to judge me! JUDGING IS WRONG BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE PERSON'S HEART---ONLY GOD CAN!!!



Maybe we should just believe the best in people because we would want them to believe the best in us right???



Pride is strong, but Love always wins!!! :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

1 comment: