Saturday, October 23, 2010

God Gets The Glory!!!

I was thinking why I couldn't just get myself out of depression, or why I couldn't just quit smoking without any help from anyone. Well, the answer is that God wants the Glory!!! We can't do anything without Him, and He doesn't want us to! If I had quit smoking all by myself without God's help, then God would not get the Glory. I tried to quit for over 7 years without God, and the moment I asked for His help, the problem was fixed! He is the one that did it; I was just obedient! GOD GETS THE GLORY!!! It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me! It was nothing that I did; It was all that He did! He is the only one that is able when we are not! Thank you Lord for your faithfulness, and I pray that we can grow closer with you and have an intimate relationship built on faith, hope, trust, and LOVE, and that we can lean on you with EVERY aspect of our lives!!! Let us humble ourselves and allow you to work in us and through us. Jesus is LORD!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment